A Talalay Latex topper for a Stearns & Foster Heidi mattress‏

Joan writes:

I am interested in the Talalay topper. We recently purchased a Stearns and Foster Heidi. I opted for the Heidi at the store even though I liked another Stearns and Foster mattress that was softer, with a small amount of memory foam. (The memory foam was a temperature problem.) I have never had a soft mattress. However, at my age (56), I have arthritis and additional aches and pains. If I purchase a Talalay topper, which one is best: soft, medium, or firm? I am interested in having a more comfortable, luxurious mattress while maintaining the firmness. However, I am concerned about buying a latex topper online without the benefit of trying it out. What if I purchase the wrong firmness? Also, in the interest of cost savings, can I get the 1.5" or is the 2" really the best choice? If so, what's the difference? Thanks in advance for answering my questions. Joan
Hi Joan,
A soft topper is definitely the right choice for the feel you want and to relieve the pressure points for your arthritis and joint. 
The 2" is the most popular choice and noticeably more comforting than the 1.5". The 2" is what to choose of you are of average or above average body weight.
If you are petite...in the 100 pound range, then opt for the 3". While usually too soft for others, it's the right choice for smaller people.
Here's the link. You can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments