A latex topper for a too firm mattress‏

Cindy writes:


Hello: I wanted to talk about your toppers and what would be best for me. My husband went out and bought an 8,700.00 YuMe mattress/box springs on adjustable frames. Although he is sleeping like a baby I am not. I weigh more than the warranty allows and when I asked the salesman about it he said, "Oh that is just a suggestion." But this was my husband's choice and so he went on with it. I sink down into the mattress and it feels like my butt sinks down into the mattress and my knee does not so it is cocked sideways all night and I get up and can not walk. I sleep on my left side always and I weigh 405. We had a Cathrine from Mattress Firm before and it was just a little too soft. Now I have this way too expensive mattress and no comfort. Please advise me as to if there is any hope without spending 2-3,000 more money.

Hi Cindy,
There is a couple of ways to go with the toppers for you. Given your weight, a combination of 1.5" Dunlop under 1.5" of soft Talalay will product comfort and support.
Your mattress is memory foam on top, supported by a poly foam base. Before applying the toppers, flip your mattress over. The memory foam is basically worthless. The poly foam on the underside will provide better support.
Here is the link to the toppers. You can order online. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments