What size, firmness of latex topper for a hard Simmons Black mattress‏

Jaime writes:



Latex Topper
Hello,
My wife and I have recently purchased a Simmons king sized ultra-firm beautyrest black label mattress. The idea was to get the support below and then add the cushioning. We had every intention of continuing to use our 3" foam/gel topper from costco on top to provide some cushioning but now my wife is experiencing unbearable back pain every morning and I experience it if I have slept in a little longer than normal. We tried removing the topper and just sleeping directly on the mattress but we now refer to it as the "plank". I am also sweating almost every night from the heat of the foam/gel topper.
I have been interested in getting a Talalay latex topper as I understand they are cooler than the foam but I need some help in determining the thickness and firmness that may be best for us. I often feel "stuck" with my current topper as well if I try to roll over.
For the comfort would a 2" topper be thick enough? I worry about getting a "soft" topper that will cause more trouble. Or do you think that we need more cushioning because my wife is already sore with the 3" foam/gel topper that we already have.
I am 6' and 215lbs. My wife won't tell me her weight so I will say she is 5' 10" and medium build.
Not sure which direction to go so any of your expertise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jamie 

Hi Jaime, 
Our all-natural Talalay latex toppers are nothing like what you're used to.
Latex is the polar opposite of memory foam. You won't sink through it. It isn't temperature sensitive, so it won't sleep hot. Only 2" of soft Talalay latex will out perform any amount of memory foam. It will be all you need to turn your plank into a firm mattress with a comfortable sleeping surface. You can order one through this link.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments