Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton Mattress‏

Ling writes:


Hi, Pete:
I have spent days reading many pages of discussions on mattresses. I almost decided on getting the memory foam Gel mattresses currently on sale by Costco, as I read that many people love memory foam and won't go back to innerspring mattresses again. Costco has the best customer care, won't go wrong with it. Then I came to your website -- oh, my God, I have to do all the research again,as you veto the memory foam as well as the pillowtop!
I naturally want to believe in you -- you give a clear explanation why mattress nowadays are of worse quality. Many people complains their best brand name mattresses after a couple of years.
I will need a king for myself in mid-forties, a queen for my mother in mid-seventies, two full (my daughters are about 6 and 8 years old). Please suggest the best mattress solutions for us. I will also need a queen for guest room as well. I don't want extra firm, but not too soft either.
I bought a German brand Hukla mattress about 8 years ago, very comfortable until today. I also know a Taiwan top brand DeTai mattress is very durable, won't sag even after twenty years (my friends from Taiwan all know this brand, mattresses inherited from their parents still in great condition!). A queen (or king, notsure) mattress is sold at around 1200 dollars. It should provide the best supports. I am thinking a 2'' latex topper on a DeTai mattress. What do you think? Do I really need to pay this amount money? Or you have something better to suggest?
What are the latex toppers to recommend? what are some of the best brands for a latex topper?
And, what do you suggest for the boxspring and frame?
Thanks a lot!
Ling

Hello Ling,
An excellent choice for a mattress with good support, firm but not too firm, comfortable but not too soft...with no harmful memory foam or pillowtop...at a reasonable price, is the Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton mattress shown here.



Delivery is free and there is no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments