Simmons Beautyrest Hillbrooke 12' Euro Top Mattress‏

Emily writes:


Question: 
I'm looking for a bed for my almost 2 1/2 year old daughter. She has 
been sleeping in a crib, but I  think she's ready for a twin bed.
I've read quite a few questions and replies on your blog/postings and 
notice that you recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Adamsville Plush/Firm 
Eurotop for kids, because of its longevity and lack of memory foam. 
You had also mentioned that names of mattresses differ from store to 
store, making comparison shopping quite difficult. I found a Simmons Beautyrest Hillbrooke 12' Euro Top, which looked to have the same specs as your Adamsville Plush/Firm, and it's over $100  more 
for mattress and boxspring than you r price, from what I  could tell. Also, I've always been a Sealy buyer, 
and don't know much about Simmons. Is there a Sealy twin bed that you would recommend for my 
daughter (preferably something that would be long lasting also). I would really like to buy something 
made in the U.S.A.   (if that's still possible). Also, I live in TX...what is your delivery charge? I would be 
buying a twin mattress and boxspring (haven't decided whether I should get the  9" or 5.5"). Thank you 
in advance for your help!  
Emily

Hi Emily,
The Hillbrooke and Adamsville are the same mattress, and the best choice for your daughter.
However, the Beautyrest models have recently changed. The new name for the comparable model is Lumberton in Luxury Firm.
Here is the link to that mattress. All of the Simmons, Sealy, and Stearns & Foster mattresses are US made...and the materials inside, as well.



Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. 


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments