Simmons Beautyrest Black Brooklyn Pillowtop Mattress‏

Sandy writes:




We ordered a Simmons Beautyrest Black Brooklyn pillow top mattress but have not received
it yet. I started playing around on the net and found numerous poor
reviews. It seemed ok in the store. A bit firmer than I wanted , but
the very soft ones were too soft for my husband, so this was an
expensive compromise.I really want a pillow top for the cushioned
comfort although this one is not too cushiony, but I'm getting a lot
of bad vibes from the reviews. Should I cancel and if so what
brand/style do you recommend?

Hi Sandy,
The Simmons Black is among the best made mattresses on the today's market.
But, no matter how well a mattress is made, the pillowtops models are always a problem.
The upper layers of padding in the pillowtop are not tightly anchored to the edge of the mattress, so the padding will take deep body impressions quite easily..hence, all the complaints.
I would suggest to you, that which my wife and I have at home...the Black Ansleigh in Plush/Firm with a removable pillowtop made of latex, which is the most comfortable and most resilient material on the planet. Latex is and has been the best material available since the 1920s.
It's hypo-allergenic...dust mite, mold and mildew resistant....and the best way to get what you want and have it last. Here are links to both products.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Plush Firm 

http://themattressexpert.com/latex-toppers/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments