Sealy Posture Promo Debonaire firm, child w/ Scoliosis‏

Dawn writes:

My son is 13 and was diagnosed with scoliosis in October 2012. I'm purchasing a new bed for him. I need help to determine what type is best for him. Help me please!
-Dawn F.

Hi Dawn,
If your doctor is recommending anything, it would have been for a firm mattress.
When I was a kid, I had a foot issue...or so I'm told. Mom bought expensive orthopedic shoes for me. I don't know if they were necessary, as I've been wearing sneakers for most of my adult life. I am now 60 years old. I understand a Mother's inclination to get something "good" under these circumstances and the ease with which people make that leap to "good" meaning "expensive".
An expensive mattress is the wrong choice here. There are good quality firm mattresses to be had at reasonable prices. If he were my son, this is the mattress I would turn to...The Sealy Posture Promo Debonaire firm 



I can deliver this free within our local delivery area parts of CT to Northern VA.
Outside of that area, you'd do better to buy it locally.

The mattress is perfect for his back...and strong enough to last him through college.
If he finds it too firm, add a 2" layer of soft latex, which will make the mattress dramatically more comfortable without sacrificing the firm support he needs.



The latex toppers ship free, via ups, nationwide...US & Canada


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments