Simmons' Free Boxspring Sale


Cari writes:

Hello!
 I purchased a Stearns & Foster latex bed in 2007. It was ok for the first couple of years. But now, I can 
not get a good night's sleep. At 46, I am fit and not quite yet menopausal. I am sleeping incredibly hot 
in the bed from about 1-2 hours into my sleep and continuing throughout the night. I have tried 
everything---lighter comforters, different sheets, etc. Additional, I have arthritic hips and shoulders.
 My hips are ok in the bed; but my shoulders! So much pain due to a lack of support!! I sleep on my
 sides and my shoulder gets impinged, now leading to possible surgery. So, I am seeking either a
 recommendation on a new Beautyrest (Black? TruEnergy?) or a solution to my existing bed--either 
is fine. This is my second attempt as a good bed. I have spent around $2000 plus both times, and 
would do it again for the right choice. Thanks!
 


Hi Cari,
The Simmons Black models are the best innerspring mattresses on the market. My wife and I have the 
Ansleigh in plush/firm.
You still have a few days left to take advantage of Simmons' free boxspring sale.
You pay for the mattress only, including taking the 10% off and you'll get the whole set.
The last day of the sale is 12/31.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/
Ansleigh_Luxury_Firm_1


This mattress has good support and a comfortable sleeping surface. If you want to soften it, use a 
2" soft latex topper. That's how we use it at home. My wife has a sore hip and prefers a more 
luxurious feel. The soft latex topper is the only way to get it that will last for many years.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Latex Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments