Tempurpedic or Sleep Number mattress

Kay writes:
I need a new mattress and was considering a Tempurpedic or Sleep Number mattress, but after reading some of your comments, I think I would like to try a Sealy Posturepedic. But, I need some info and have questions:
I have a back problem and osteoarthritis. I think I need a firm mattress. What do u recommend? 
What is a latex topper? Do I need? It's difficult for me to rotate/flip my mattress. Is there one that doesn't need it. Also, I can't use a real high mattress. My spring now is 6", mattress 23. Don't want anything much higher. 
Thanks for any help you can give. 

Hi Kay,
Well, you've managed to narrow your choices to two of the worst products offered today.
I'm guessing that you're buying into the mass media advertising hype. 
Since you are considering spending a great deal of money on what will be a junk bed before a year is up, let me direct you to the best you can buy....all latex mattresses by Pure Bliss, shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/
 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments