Stearns & Foster Chateua Orleans. Add a Soft Latex Topper to Relieve the Pain of Fibromyalgia

Mary writes:

Thanks so much for all the wonderful information on this blog. We're in the market for a king mattress. My husband is 6' 175 lbs; I'm 5'2" 115 lbs. He had a herniated lumbar disc several years ago (but sleeps comfortably on stomach!). I have several bulging discs in my neck and have fibromyalgia. We are sleeping on a 10 year old Posturepedic tight top. I wake up miserable and sore, he seems to be ok wherever we sleep. I've been studying your blog, and it seems that latex might not be good choice for us, given our spine issues. I'm wondering about a plush (but not ultraplush) tight top. What is your recommendation between Posturepedic Signature (11 or 13?) and a Stearns and Foster (Chateau Orleans or Sauvignon?). Maybe these aren't the best options for us - I'd love to know your opinon. I feel like Goldilocks - I want something that's "just right" - supportive, yet comfortable. Thank you!


Hi Mary. 
The Stearns & Foster Chateau Orleans would be a good choice. It will give you the right support, while still have some softness to the surface. It's not necessary to go up to the Sauvignon. They don't feel much different. If you need extra softness to help with the fibromyalgia, add a latex topper.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments