Sealy Springfree Weybridge latex mattress and latex topper

Susie writes:

I have read through all your advice and I think it is wonderful that you take the time to answer all the questions people have. I tried to find all my answers but didn't so I decided to write. I am 5'3" and 300lbs. My boyfriend is 6'3" and about 220lbs. I am in the market for a new bed. I am very hip and bottom heavy so I tend to start my night on my side but quickly end up sleeping on my stomach. I've been testing out the memory foam beds but am concerned that the temp. sensitive material will soften too quickly. However, I would like to start sleeping on my back and the foam sounds ideal because it forms to your curves. Is there a firm mattress with a tight top that will allow for me to sleep on my back with out having lumbar pain because of my large bottom? If not what type of topper do you suggest we would need so we don't give up the comfort or softness of a plush pillow top. All your recomendations refer to how well a mattress holds up under the heavy weight but not how comfortable they are. If I have to replace my mattress every 3 or 4 years I am fine with that if it means I have slept comfortable every night during those years.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Susie. 
The Sealy Springfree Weybridge latex mattress sounds like it's what you're looking for. It will keep its shape longer and better than memory foam. To add softness, use a 2" latex topper. It will give you a cushy feel. 
If you have to replace your mattress every 3 or 4 years, your doing something wrong.



http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments