Ella writes:
Hello Pete,
I hope this finds you well!
I am reaching out to you because you helped me purchase my last mattress.
I slept happily on that one from 2014 until recently.
It’s a World Class Simmons Beautyrest with a 2 inch latex topper.
Over the past year I have been dealing with some challenging, persistent lower back pain. I've seen a chiropractor and PT and they may have me get an MRI if things don't improve soon. Not surprisingly, they want me on a "new bed."
I read a bunch of reviews about good firm mattresses for back pain and bought a Saatva classic. I have slept on it two nights and I am not happy.
It feels too soft and the side gives way too easily.
And, I have wake up with even more back pain.
And there's a lot of motion transfer too.
They have a 365 return/exchange policy. I was in their store today and tried the Zenhaven, which is their all organic latex mattress. I did like it much more.
But I am now getting that "mattress shopping is so overwhelming feeling" again... and then I remembered that I worked with you last time!
This time around, no partner to share a bed with. I'm about 130 lbs. I sleep on my back and side. My 6 year old daughter occasionally gets in bed with me in the morning and I am very sensitive to the motion transfer.
I thought I was out at sea in a rocking ship this morning in the Saatva Classic.
What can you advise???
Thank you so much!
Ella
The Ultimate Snooze, Ultimate Recovery Pillowtop Mattress
Both are totally certified organic.
The differences are in coil count and the amount of latex.
Your Beautyrest has 1000 coils.
The PlushBeds has 800
The Ultimate Recovery has 1100 and more latex than the PlushBeds…and the difference in price reflects that.
The Ultimate mattress also has a reinforced edge.
Regardless of which mattress you choose, it’ll be important to take care of it.
1st, a waterproof mattress protector keeps your mattress clean and dry.
This is the one we use at home.
https://cc-mattress-llc.square.site/product/organic-cotton-waterproof-mattress-protector/63
Also, proper rotation of your mattress will insure even wear over the years.
Here’s what to know about that.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/mattress-care.html#/
Both will enhance the comfort life of any new mattress.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Pete
TME - The Mattress Expert Website: https://themattressexpert.com/
.png)


Comments
Post a Comment