I Need a Softer Mattress for Hip Pain, with Sewn-on Handles.


Diane writes: 

Hi Pete, 

Several years ago, I ordered two Twin Wolf mattresses from your company. 
The first one was too firm for me, so I ordered the softer one. 
I also ordered the 3 inch latex mattress topper.

For a couple of years this worked. Unfortunately, it no longer does. 
My body has changed. I don't use the mattress topper because it makes my hip pain (non-surgical hip) worse.
 I flip the mattress frequently and that doesn't make a difference. 

When I stayed in a hotel in June I had NO HIP PAIN in the morning and I walked for two hours the same day in a museum with no hip pain. I think I need a softer mattress.

The Wolf has provided me with great back support. No low back issues at all! 
The coil support is a MUST for my low back, but I think I need a much softer surface than what I have on my Medium Firm Wolf Twin mattress. 
This time I am going to get a Queen. 
Also, a mattress with sewn in handles on the sides would be awesome!

Do you have any thoughts about what might work for my hip pain? I am not eligible for a replacement. It's all bursa, IT band and ITF muscle. 

Thanks for your help. 
And our two Wolf  mattresses are STILL in great shape!
Diane 

Welcome Back, Diane.
I do have a recommendation that sounds like it would fit you to a tee.
The PlushBeds Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress.
It also has individually pocketed coils for back support and a very comfortable sleeping surface.
Shown here:


PlushBeds Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress

https://tidd.ly/3RwMurh


















It comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and a 1 year comfort guarantee.

It’s totally organic, using pure latex and has no memory foam.

It does have sewn-on handles.


It’s available in Medium or Medium Firm.

From what you wrote, it sounds like Medium is your better option.


And there’s a discount code you can use to get an additional $100 off.

MATTRESSEXPERT100


Wolf was bought by another mattress company and switched to memory foam.

We no longer carry that brand.

Let me know if you have any questions.


Questions? Comments?
Email us @:


TME - The Mattress Expert Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on: Facebook & Instagram 

Comments