Hi TME,
I’ve had a Sealy Reflexion latex foam mattress (with spring coils), Waikiki Beach made by Sealy Innovation Division.
I understand it’s no longer made.
I love it but it’s started breaking down after 20 years.
How can I find an exact replacement with latex foam and wrapped spring coils.
Thank you for any assistance you can offer.
Deborah
Hi Deborah,
There are two things to discuss before making a recommendation.
1. Your mattress is constructed of a Dunlop latex core with blended Talalay latex comfort layers and the cover is quilted to polyurethane.
Your mattress doesn’t have coils.
2. There’s no such thing as an “exact” replacement.
I should point out, the wear that your mattress is showing is only on the top.
If you flip your mattress over and add a latex topper, you’ll have a like-new mattress that will last you another decade, at a fraction of the cost of a new mattress.
Here’s a link to Latex for Less mattress toppers:
Latex for Less Pure, Organic Latex Mattress Toppers
https://tidd.ly/3SbwUkULatex for Less has the lowest prices on the highest quality pure, organic and hypoallergenic latex toppers.
The flip side of your mattress is quite firm.
The latex topper will provide the comfort.
You’ll want a Soft topper. 2” is comfortable. 3” is more luxurious.
Be sure to include the organic cotton cover with your order, which is priced separately.
If you’d rather get a new mattress, email me to discuss your current options.
Thanks, TME
TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Comments
Post a Comment