What’s the best Talalay latex topper for a way too firm mattress?

Jack writes: 

Hi TME, 

I have a mattress that’s way too firm.
I had heard that a Talalay latex topper was the best, so I bought one.
It didn’t last very long and I later discovered that it was made in China.
I learned from your blog that Chinese made latex is mixed with clay, which is why it didn’t hold up very well.
I need a really soft latex topper and I want Talalay latex…NOT made in China.
What’s the best quality Talalay latex topper, without any clay mixed in with it?
Thanks, Jack

Hello Jack,
Suite Sleep makes a 3” Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper that’s PURE.
It’s the absolute best, longest lasting Talalay Latex Topper on the market.
TME carries that topper and offers it at a discounted price.
Shown here:
Suite Sleep Pure Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.


You can also buy it from Suite Sleep directly.
Here’s a link to their website, showing that same topper:
Click on the 3” Talalay, pick your size and compare the prices.


Thanks, TME   


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments