Mattress Advice | Why does my mattress make my back hurt in the morning?

 Why does my mattress make my back hurt in the morning?





Your hips are likely sinking too far, throwing your spine out of alignment. 


This has become a common problem for many over the last couple of decades, with the more common use of memory. 

Memory foam quickly loses support and comfort as it softens…far more than any other type of foam upholstery material…allowing your body to sink, which causes back pain.


Shop at TME - The Mattress Expert.

You’ll find NO MEMORY FOAM mattresses on that website.


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/




Questions? 

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Heads up: this post includes affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I have personally vetted.

Comments