Mattress Advice | I need a mattress for my son in college.


Amy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a mattress for my son in college.

He already has a 2” latex topper that we got from you and he loves it. 

He’ll be using it with whatever mattress you recommend.

He’s very tall and weighs about 180 lbs.

He needs a queen size mattress and foundation.

I want to get him a good quality mattress, something without any memory foam.

What do you suggest?

Thanks, Amy


Hi Amy,

The one I like best for your needs is from PlushBeds.

Their Luxury Bliss Mattress in Medium Firm is the one I’m recommending for your particular needs.


The individually pocketed coils contour to the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the body and spine.

The upholstery used is Pure, Organic and Hypoallergenic Latex.

Using your topper with it will give it that extra touch of luxury.


We’ve recommended this mattress many times, and with zero complaints.

PlushBeds’ reviews are excellent.

The mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and a 1 year comfort guarantee.


I’m sending you a link to their main page, instead of to that specific mattress because you also need a foundation, which they also have.

Their foundations are available in two heights, so be sure to measure first.


Their products ship via UPS and arrive in about 2-3 weeks.

The mattress just needs to be unpacked, but he’ll need to assemble the foundation, which assembles quite easily.


I’m including a discount code that you can use at checkout, which will save you an additional $100.


PlushBeds…Double Certified Organic Mattresses and Toppers 

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1233558&u=4342051&m=62252&urllink=&afftrack= 



  • Use this Discount Code to save an additional $100 on any PlushBeds Mattress: MATTRESSEXPERT100


Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Pete TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments