A TME Recommended Affiliate | The Ultimate Snooze Ultimate Recovery Pillowtop Mattress.

Introducing a TME Recommended Affiliate- 

The Ultimate Snooze Ultimate Recovery Pillowtop Mattress By Gary Brecka


Designed with Gary Brecka for restorative, recovery-focused sleep. 

A 4” certified organic latex comfort system delivers cloud-like contouring, while responsive coils provide balanced, all-night support. 

Wrapped in certified organic cotton and wool, its medium-plush feel comfortably supports every sleep position.


Medium Feel For Combination Sleepers

4" Organic Latex Comfort Layer

1,100 Individually Wrapped Support Coils

Natural Temperature Regulation

No Polyurethane Foam or Fiberglass


Free Delivery 1-2 Weeks

Handcrafted in the USA

30 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty 

100-Night Money Back Guarantee


“If deep sleep and true recovery matter to you, this is the mattress I would choose for my own home. The impact on breathing and circulation is real.”…Gary Brecka


Click on this link to shop:

https://tidd.ly/3V8bDKC

Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 


Heads up: this post includes affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I have personally vetted.
Thank you for supporting The Mattress Expert!

Comments