PlushBeds Mattress Sale: Discount Codes, Deals, and Real Customer Reviews.

Lara writes: 

Hi TME,

I see that you often recommend PlushBeds Mattresses as being a ‘best buy’.
Given your expertise and the many years you’ve been doing this, I’m inclined to believe you. Still, I’m a bit nervous about buying a mattress that I haven’t had a chance to try first. How do I know that I’ll like it?
I’m in need of a new mattress and want to pull the trigger on their Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress, which sounds great, but am still a bit nervous about it.
Can you help me get over my fear?
Thanks, Lara

Hi Lara,
What everyone’s body needs is firm support that maintains the natural alignment of the body and spine, and upholstery that provides surface comfort that lasts for many years without allowing you to sink.

PlushBeds uses an individually pocketed coil system that is designed to hold your body in its natural position.


PlushBeds uses Pure Certified Organic & Hypoallergenic Latex, Breathable Organic Cotton, and Temperature Regulating Organic Wool.


No Harsh Chemicals.

No Off Gassing.

No Sleeping Hot.

No Sinking In.


What you’ll get is a healthy, supportive, comfortable and restorative sleep experience…night after night, year after year…handcrafted here in the USA.


SAVE

Up to 50% OFF on all bedroom mattresses

Up to $799 of certified organic bedding for just $99 (includes organic pillows, an organic sheet set, and an organic mattress protector) with any bedroom mattress purchase

25% OFF all toppers, pillows, bedding, sofa mattresses & RV mattresses

Free shipping & returns


AND

  • Use this Discount Code at checkout to save an additional $100 on any PlushBeds Mattress: MATTRESSEXPERT100


PlushBeds…Double Certified Organic Mattresses and Toppers 

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1233558&u=4342051&m=62252&urllink=&afftrack= 


Buy With Confidence! 

Enjoy the Peace of Mind that comes with:

PlushBeds’ Forever Warranty & their 365 Night Comfort Guarantee!


We don’t promote just any brands.

Every one of our brands, be it ours or our affiliate brands, are of the highest quality that provide unparalleled support, comfort and longevity.

But, you don’t have to take my word for it.


PlushBeds has many great reviews from many satisfied customers.

Shown here:

Reviews

https://tidd.ly/4ctWR6E


If choosing their Signature Bliss Pillowtop Model, I recommend getting it in Medium Firm, so that your body has a nice balance of firm support and surface comfort.


PlushBeds Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress

https://tidd.ly/3RwMurh




Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Heads up: this post includes affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I have personally vetted.
Thank you for supporting The Mattress Expert!

Comments