Best Mattress Alternative to Tempur-Pedic and Beautyrest.

Ken writes: 

Hello TME,

I have been shopping for a mattress for a couple weeks now. I have been to one store, where they tried to sell me a Tempurpedic mattress for $3000. I went to another store where they tried to sell me the Simmons Beautyrest mattress for $2500. I don't want to spend that much money but I want to get a decent quality queen size mattress that’s supports my larger size and is comfortable enough for my wife. Please help me with this.

Thanks, Ken


Hi Ken,

“Quality”, to me, means longevity…a supportive, comfortable. mattress that will do the job and last for many years.


Any mattress upholstered with memory foam will fall far short of that, in both…longevity and doing the job.

Both of those brands upholster their mattresses with memory foam.

And, memory foam off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it’s made.

And, it sleeps hot.


Pure, Organic and Hypoallergenic Latex has always been the best upholstery material for the past century.

Longest lasting, most comfortable, no off  gassing and it sleeps cool.


The best buy among today’s brands is PlushBeds. Their Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress in Medium Firm will provide the support you need and the comfort your wife wants.


And when you apply the Discount Code:

MATTRESSSEXPERT100 when you checkout, it’ll bring the price of a queen size mattress under $2000.


Click on this link to shop:

PlushBeds Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress

https://tidd.ly/3RwMurh




Buy With Confidence! 

Enjoy the Peace of Mind that comes with:

PlushBeds’ Forever Warranty & their 365 Night Comfort Guarantee!


Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Heads up: this post includes affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I have personally vetted.
Thank you for supporting The Mattress Expert!

Comments