Peg writes:
Hi TME,
I need a new mattress. I’m considering an adjustable bed but that is still negotiably.
I am a 75 year old woman and weigh 200lbs. I had lower back surgery about 20 years ago and do still have back pain periodically.
I also have knee pain sometimes and have been told bone on bone but most days I get along just fine.
I do sleep hot and like a supportive bed.
I like to feel on it not sink into it but still soft enough for my aging joints if that is even possible.
The other thing that is important is that I have a wool allergy and have found that so many beds now have a wool or cashmere layer.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Peg
Hi Peg,
Many high quality mattresses have wool in the quilt with an organic cotton cover.
If your wool allergy is topical, you won’t have a problem.
Otherwise, using an organic cotton waterproof mattress protector or encasement should take care of protecting you any breathing based allergy.
There’s no mattress that’s geared to addressing your knee issues.
An adjustable bed base won’t help with your back.
Laying flat and keeping your body and spine in its natural alignment will.
Based on your age, size and physical condition, I recommend the PlushBeds Luxury Bliss Mattress in Medium Firm…shown here:
PlushBeds Luxury Bliss Tight-top Mattress
PlushBeds uses only the Highest Quality, Pure Certified Organic & Hypoallergenic Latex, Breathable Organic Cotton, and Temperature Regulating Organic Wool.
No Harsh Chemicals.
No Off Gassing.
No Sleeping Hot.
No Sinking In.
Your purchase is backed by PlushBeds 365-night trial & Forever Warranty.
- Use this Discount Code to save an additional $100 on any PlushBeds Mattress: MATTRESSEXPERT100
Here’s a link to the organic cotton mattress protectors & encasement.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/sleep_and_beyond_protectors_and_encasements.html#/
Thanks, TME
TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/

Comments
Post a Comment