A Mattress to Relieve Scoliosis Back Pain.

Sally writes: 

Hi TME,

I'm 26 years old, female, 5'3, 100lbs, with scoliosis. 

My husband is a side/back sleeper with no chronic pain problems besides leg pain from standing at work all day. 

I constantly wake up feeling like I've been beat up, with my shoulders and upper back hurting and feeling soar.  I think it's the bed I sleep on as it is very old. 


I've read that beds with the Latex are better than memory foam. 

I'm hoping to spend around $1000 or less on a good quality queen size mattress.

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Sally


Hi Sally,

There is a mattress that would be ideal for your situation. 

And since you are both lightweight people, it falls into your price range.


The Eco-Terra Hybrid Latex Mattress in Medium Firm is my recommendation.

The pocketed coils maintain your body’s natural alignment and the pure organic and hypoallergenic latex upholstery ensures long lasting surface comfort that won’t allow you to sink.


You’ll be sleeping pain free within a couple of weeks.

Here’s the link you’ll need to order, showing specifications and pricing:


Eco-Terra Hybrid Latex Mattress 

https://tidd.ly/49x2BLy



This mattress is currently on sale and comes with:

A 90 Night Money Back Comfort Guarantee 

12 Months 0% Interest Financing to qualified buyers.

Free UPS Delivery


Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments