The PlushBeds Signature Bliss Pillowtop Mattress & Alternative Down Topper to Relieve Severe Fibromyalgia.




Marsha writes: 

Hi Pete,

Thank you again, so much, for all you do in helping people find the right mattress…and what you did for me. It's quite a difficult purchase!

If you remember, I suffer with a severe case of fibromyalgia.

I only weigh 115 lbs., am 60 yrs. old and sleep alone.

My hips and shoulders are just plain bony.


Per your recommendation, I recently bought a PlushBeds Signature Bliss pillowtop. I've been sleeping on this mattress for only a few weeks and am experiencing a marked improvement. So, thanks for that.

My question is, is there something else I can use to improve my situation even more.

I’m starting to feel a bit spoiled on thìs mattress after having suffered for so many years with my previous mattress, so I’m hoping to find a way to further reduce my pain.

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Marsha


Hi Marsha,

I would suggest a topper for the mattress you have that is specifically designed to do exact what you want it to do.

Given the severity of your condition, I'd go with this nice soft synthetic down topper, which provides a more cloud-like surface feel. 

It will further soften the surface very nicely.

And when it wears out, you only need to replace the topper and not the mattress.

This topper is also made by PlushBeds.

Shown here:


PlushBeds Alternative Down Mattress Topper 

https://www.plushbeds.com/products/alternative-down-bed-topper?sscid=71k8_rmssu&utm_source=share-a-sale&utm_campaign=4342051&variant=32001051787362




Thanks, Pete TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments