Irv writes:
Hi TME,
I need a new mattress for my daughter, who’s going back to school.
She’s going back for her Masters degree and sharing an apartment with 2 other of her classmates.
She’s about 5’ 3” tall and is full figured.
She won’t tell how much she weighs, but my guess would be about 150 lbs., or so.
She’s looking for a queen size mattress that’s “comfy” as she puts it.
But I’m concerned that she gets adequate support as well.
I’m also concerned about chemicals.
I read somewhere that a deep night’s sleep helps the brain to remember information. I’d like to take advantage of that science, so that she makes the most of her education.
Another concern is price. I don’t want to skimp on quality, but I want to keep it reasonable. What do you think would be my best value?
I just need a mattress as it’s going on a platform bed?
Thanks, Irv
Hi Irv,
That study, to which you’ve referred, is an old one. A deep night’s sleep does, indeed, cause the brain to more easily remember the information it receives….kinda like downloading, as the brain works much like a computer.
And, I believe I have a recommendation that will satisfy both of you.
The mattress is the PlushBeds Eco Bliss.
Given her weight, you’ll want that in a medium firm. The 8” is all she’ll need.
This latex hybrid mattress maintains the natural alignment of the body and spine.
The pure organic latex top layer provides long lasting and extraordinary surface comfort that is chemical free, with no worries about off gassing.
This mattress comes with:
Free UPS Delivery
A Forever Warranty
A 1 Year Comfort Guarantee.
It’s very reasonably priced for such a high quality mattress. It is currently on sale and you can save an additional $100 by using the discount code:
MATTRESSEXPERT100
Here’s a link, where you can shop that mattress:
PlushBeds Eco Bliss Mattress
It’s the perfect mattress for any student.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, TME
TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/

Comments
Post a Comment