A College Student on an Uncomfortable Mattress. Which Topper?

Lisa writes: 

Hi TME,

I’m a college student on an uncomfortable mattress and with not enough money to buy a new one. I’m hearing that a mattress topper might be a good solution.

I’ll be here for a few years, so I need something that will be comfortable and I won’t have to replace. Which topper would be your best recommendation?

Thanks, Lisa


Hi Lisa,

There are 3 basic types of mattress toppers.

The least expensive are polyurethane and memory foam.

Both are petrochemical based products.

Of them, poly foam wears better. Memory foam wears quickly.


Latex has always been the best. However, cheap latex that’s made in China is mixed with clay…sold as all natural, but wears quickly.

Pure, organic, hypoallergenic latex is, by far, the best…providing years of use.

Soft latex is extraordinarily comfortable and has come down in price in recent years.

Latex for Less has the lowest prices on these highest quality latex mattress toppers. 2” is quite comfortable and likely all you’ll need.


Click on this link to shop:

Latex for Less Pure, Organic Latex Mattress Toppers

https://www.latexforless.com/products/latex-topper?variant=134346899481&sscid=71k8_rmsu0&utm_source=share-a-sale&utm_campaign=4342051




Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments