My Sleep Number Bed Loses Air.





Dan Writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a XL Twin Sleep Number bed (38” x 80”). 

The bed loses air. I have to pump it up 3-4 times during the night. 

Customer Support came out two times. I still have a problem. 

Any advice how to resolve this problem?

Thank you very much, Dan


Hi Dan,
Who ever came out to your house didn’t find the obvious leak.
If I were you, I’d insist on a replacement…if you’re staying with that type of mattress. It’s a common problem for that mattress.

Frankly, an air mattress provides the same poor support that waterbeds provided.
You have no upward support for your spine.
If you don’t have a back problem now, you will have with extended use.


Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments