What’s Wrong with Memory Foam?

El writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m on my third memory foam mattress in as many years.
I fell for the sales pitch about it being the best. 
Only after  doing research recently, and finding your blog, do I now know what’s wrong with memory foam. Thank you for that.
I should have done my research 3 years ago.

The thing is, I like the feel of memory foam mattresses in the beginning.
It’s shortly after the comfort guarantee expires is when it becomes uncomfortable. I sink into it further, causing my back to hurt.

Is there a mattress that has the comfort of memory foam that will last a good long time? Preferably, one that doesn’t cause me to sleep warm or have a chemical smell?

I’m so appreciative of all the great information that you’re willing to share.
Thanks, El

Hi El,
In fact, there is a line of mattresses that provides the cozy, cradling feel that memory foam is known for, without any of the negative side effects.
Popular in Europe for decades, Magniflex Mattresses are now being made here in the USA. These mattresses bring Italian engineering and innovation to America.

Magniflex foam is Chemical Free and is NOT temperature sensitive, which is what causes memory foam to wear the way it does.
There are 4 series in their line.
The Classico model is their least expensive.
The Toscana model is their most popular.
The MagniCool models are great for people who sleep hot naturally.
The MagniStretch models are designed to relieve back aches.

Here’s a link showing all of their mattresses.

Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments