Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Lori writes: 

Hi, Pete.

I hope all is well on your end.
Many years ago, I bought a Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress from you that we have loved. 
It’s lived quite a life span but needs to be replaced now. Can you recommend one just like it?
Just a bit about me. I’m 73 now, so pressure points need to be comfortable. 
I’m 5’6”, have a bad back that’s killing me lately, weigh 180, most of which are in my stomach, hips and butt. Side sleeper 90%/back sleeper/10%. 
I need a full-size mattress (sleep with 3 furbabies) with good edge support.
I sleep only on one side of it, and spend 4 or more hours with my elbow digging into the bed while on my side watching tv. Like the Sealy was, I need a bed that’s easy to turn or move around on – NO sinking or sagging. 
I’m like the old Princess who could feel a pea if it were under her mattress.
 
This is my last hurrah for buying a mattress. For health and financial reasons, I can’t ‘afford’ to make a mistake (not that anyone can, I know..)  So, I’m turning to you… What do you think I should do? 
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Lori
Hi Lori,
You may or may not need a new mattress.
It’s the soft poly foam on top of that Beachside which has worn.
I recommend getting someone to flip the mattress over for you.
The flip side exposes the firm latex core.
Add to that, a Suite Sleep 3” Soft Vita Talalay Latex Topper for the surface comfort you want….shown here:
Suite Organic Latex Topper
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.
Not only does Sealy not make that mattress anymore, Sealy isn’t even Sealy anymore.
They were purchased by Tempurpedic in 2013.

Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
 
 
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments