I’m Looking for an Eco-Friendly Mattress.

Darlene writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m looking for an eco-friendly mattress.   
I have a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Baymont that has served me well.      
I had a topper on this mattress, but it’s now killing my back. It’s well over 20 years. It’s time.
I’m overwhelmed by all the choices.  I’m sensitive to smells and chemicals. I’ve been racking my brain. 
I’d like your thoughts. Let me know.   
Thanks, Darlene
Hi Darlene,
Being an upholstered product, which mattress would depend on the pressure being placed upon it.
What are the sizes, heights and weights of the people using the mattress?
Thanks, Pete
***********
Hi Pete
Just one person using the mattress...5’6’’, 158 lbs. 
My 96 lb. dog sleeps on it during the day.   
I don’t let him sleep with me on it at night.
Thanks, Darlene  
Hi Darlene,
What makes a Beautyrest so good, is the individually pocketed coils, which contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine.
Unfortunately, Simmons has been sold to an investment group and the quality is dramatically reduced from the last time you bought one. Nothing Simmons makes today is worth buying, due to the memory foam upholstery.
The mattress I’m recommending for you is ideal for your size.
It uses the same type of coil system as in the Beautyrest.
The coils are stronger than those used by Simmons, made of double tempered steel.
You’ll find the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress to be supportive, comfortable and long lasting.
The pocketed coils are strong and the upholstery is Certi-Pur Certified Safe. 
UPDATE! This Wolf Mattress Has Been Discontinued.

We are pleased to offer you a higher quality mattress from Eco-Terra. 

This mattress provides the same support with an upgrade in upholstery.

The higher quality upholstery provides greater comfort and longevity.

Click on this link:

https://ecoterrabeds.com/products/hybrid-latex-mattress?sscid=71k8_m5d12&utm_campaign=4342051&utm_source=share-a-sale

 

FedEx Shipping is fast.

Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
 
 
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments