I Want a Mattress with a Trial Period

Jack writes:

 Hi Pete,

I’ve been reading your blog posts and appreciate your straightforward honest answers without any of the usual BS I hear from most salespeople.
I’d like to buy my next mattress from you.
The thing is, I’m afraid to buy a mattress that doesn’t come with a trial period.
Do you offer a trial period with the mattresses you sell?
Thanks, Jack

Good Morning Jack,
We do have some affiliate brands that offer a trial period.
These are very fine products, none of which have any memory foam in them.
The upholstery is Pure, Organic, Hypoallergenic Latex…the best available.
You’ll find these mattresses on our website.
Click on this link.



Thanks, Pete - TME
Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments