Back Pain with a Saatva Mattress.

Anna writes: 

Hi Pete,

I recently replaced my old S&F with a Saatva Classic Plush Mattress. 
I’ve been sleeping on it for about a month. In the past two weeks I’ve started to have lower back pain. 
I’m small and light, so I was told a plush mattress would be most suitable for me.
I am primarily a side and stomach sleeper. 
I’m confused: on one hand, OUCH when I wake up, but I still feel very well rested.
Thanks so much, Anna
Hi Anna,
The problem you’re experiencing is the same as with most people in today’s mattress market. 
The memory foam upholstery on top is causing your back pain...not providing proper spinal support.
I hear a lot of complaints about Saatva mattresses.
Then again, I hear a lot of complaints about mattresses in general that are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is thee thing to avoid if you hope to make a successful purchase.
The first thing to do is flip your mattress over.
This puts the memory foam side down and brings the coils closer to the surface.
If you have something to soften it, like a comforter, you should use it.
This trick costs you nothing to try and works more times than not.
If you then feel that you need a new mattress, I recommend the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.
The coils are stronger and the Certi-Pur Certified upholster won’t allow you to sink into it.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


FedEx Shipping is Fast 
 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay 
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments