Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Topper and Pure Bliss Pillows.


 

Lisa writes:

Hi Pete,
We purchased a Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Topper and a couple of Pure Bliss Classic Latex Pillows from you a couple of years ago. They've been no less than great.
I'm interested in buying these products for my elderly mother.
Can you send me the links?
Thanks, Lisa
Hi Lisa,
I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying them...although, not surprised.
My wife and I use those same items at home.
Here are the links to each:
Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Toppers:
Pure Bliss Latex Pillows:
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram


Comments