Sagging Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress after only a few years.

 Katharine writes:

Hi Pete,
I found your information online and wanted to see if you could give me some advice. 
I am about to purchase a mattress and need help.  
I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm mattress a few years ago.
It has sagged and offers no support.  
My hips and back have been bothering me since purchasing the mattress.  
I have lower back and hip pain, so I need support and comfort.    
I have made several poor choices when buying mattresses and want to make a smart decision that will offer me years of satisfaction.
Many thanks for your time!
Katharine
Hi Katharine,
The problem you've been facing is the poor performance of the upholstery layers in today's mattresses.
All that memory foam feels fine when new, but doesn't keep its shape, comfort, or support for very long.
This problem exists for most mattresses made over the last several years.
I'm recommending the same mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
This provides the same type of support as in the Simmons Beautyrest, but better.
The coil count is higher and the coils are stronger in the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses.
What's more, the upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex...and contains NO Memory Foam.
I have a very bad back, but this mattress allows me to sleep and wake without back pain.
My wife and I weigh more than 200 lbs., each. 
Yet, our mattress has remained in like new condition during the 9.5+ years we've been sleeping on it.
Of the four model in the Natura of Canada Greenspring line, the Ultra Plush is the most comfortable.
The Ultra Plush model is the one we have at home.
Click on this link to view that line of mattress.
Click on each model to view specifications and prices.
Liberta-mattress-on-a-10in-Organic-foundation-with-Organic-pillows-1

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook


Comments