I’m Looking for Your Best Mattress Advice.

 

Best Mattress Advice

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,

I’m looking for your best advice.

Thanks, Karen
Hi Karen,
Here’s some advice I got from Robin Williams that sounded pretty good.
"Never buy gribenes from a mohel".
I hope that helps.

Thanks, Pete - TME

********​***********

Hey Pete,
I have no clue as to what that means. I need your very best mattress advice.
Karen
Hi Karen,
Oh! Well, that does narrows it down some. LOL!
I assume by looking for my very best advice, you mean that you're looking for our very best mattress.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is our very best...and what we sleep on at home.
The individually pocketed coil system insures proper spinal alignment, which is what Relieves Back Pain.
The coil count is very high. The heavier gauge, double tempered steel coils provide long lasting support.
The upholstery is Natural, Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex foam.
There’s No Memory Foam...No Chemicals to Off Gas, No Sleeping Hot and No Sinking in.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
White Glove Delivery
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
All Mattresses are freshly made to fill your order.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments