I Want a Mattress that Doesn't Cause Me to Sleep Hot!

 Kelsey writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a new queen mattress that doesn't sleep hot.  
My current one is a memory foam that is starting to indent after about 4 years. 
At first, it was comfortable, but I am starting to have back pain. For work, I sit in an office chair for hours.  
It replaced a double sided innerspring mattress I had for at least ten years that I loved but I couldn't find anything similar in mattress shops around me.  
I want a mattress that doesn't cause me to sleep hot!   
Do the latex mattresses run hot?  
 
I'm not sure what characteristics you'd need to determine a recommendation.  
I'm a woman, in my early thirties, and I weigh roughly 175 pounds.  
If you need to know anything else, please let me know.
Thanks, Kelsey
Hi Kelsey,
Only memory foam at the top causes a mattress to sleep hot.
Only memory foam is a temperature sensitive material that softens as it warms from your body heat.
It absorbs your body heat and then reflects it back to you.
Memory foam allows you to sink…the heavier parts of your body, more so.
This throws off the alignment of your spine, which enhances your pain.
The pain is caused by your job.
A deck job is the main cause of disc deterioration.
You might want to invest in an ergonomic chair.
Also, take a 30 minute walk every day.
Latex is the best of the foams, much more resilient and much longer lasting.
However, not all foam mattress provides the pushback support necessary to relieve your back pain.
Only a good quality individually pocketed coil unit will do that.
None of the mattresses that we carry will cause you to sleep hot.
The best of what we carry is the Natura of Canada Greenspring, with the Ultra Plush being the most comfortable.
My wife and I have been sleeping on this mattress for many years.
I, too have had a desk job for most of my life...diagnosed with a very bad back about 20 years ago.
Ever since having this mattress, I sleep and wake without back pain.
It's the mattress I recommend for you. 
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:
This mattress comes with White Glove Delivery
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram



Comments