I am looking for the best mattress I can buy.

Eric writes: 

Hi Pete,

You have helped me with my last two mattress purchases and I really appreciate your outstanding advice.
I am now at the stage of life where I am looking for the best mattress I can buy. 
I have no price limit, as a mattress that allows me to wake up without too much pain is critical.
 
I recently tested out a Dux Mattress in the showroom and was really impressed. 
Perhaps the best and most weightless feeling ever when laying on a mattress in store.
 
Thanks as always, Eric
Hi Eric,
It’s the latex on top that creates the feeling of floating.
So, let me recommend the highest quality, most comfortable sleep system I could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.
This combination sleep system provides excellent support with none of the problems you describe with Dux.
It’s what my wife and I have been sleeping on for nearly a decade.
And despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs., it remains in like new condition.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back.
This Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress has 3” of Talalay Latex in it.
Liberta-mattress-on-a-10in-Organic-foundation-with-Organic-pillows-1
And while this mattress is comfortable, it does lack the luxurious feeling you’re looking for. 
To achieve that, add a Suite Sleep 3” Soft Vita Talalay Latex Topper.
Suite Organic Latex Topper
Together, they provide luxurious comfort that’s better made than anything from Dux.
This mattress comes with White Glove Delivery
The Latex Topper ships quickly via FedEx
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments