An Inexpensive Mattress for a Big Girl that Lasts.

Kenisha writes: 

Hi Pete,

I don't have a lot of money to spend on a new mattress, so I can't afford to waste any of it on a bad one.
It's for sure that I don't want a mattress with out all that memory foam in it.
I'm a big girl and need an inexpensive, firm, queen size mattress that will last a long time.
Can you help me? Am I asking too much?
Thanks, Kenisha
Hi Kenisha,
I can, indeed, help you. It's only too much to ask, if you ask the wrong person.
The least expensive mattress that we carry is a strong mattress, and will hold up well to a larger person.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices for the "Wolf Tulah Mattress"


FedEx Shipping is Fast

Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments