A Mattress that Relieves Hip Pain.

Miki writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have been trying to find a mattress that relieves my hip pain. 
I am a side sleeper and after a few hours the side of my hip/thigh starts to hurt (not the hip joint, but at the greater trochanter, top of the thigh bone where the pressure is as a side sleeper). 
I have to change sides and then the other side hurts after a while. 
I have tried several different kinds of mattresses, from medium - firm, with coils, memory foam, with and without pillowtop, but nothing really worked so far. 
I wonder if you think your mattress would help me.
I am a 54 year old woman, healthy, 5 ft 4 inches, 110 lbs.
Thanks, Miki
Hi Miki, 
If your mattress is providing adequate support, but is just too firm, a long term fix is not a different mattress, but a soft latex mattress topper.
It’s important that you don’t buy a memory foam topper or a cheap Chinese made latex topper.
You’ll go though those in no time.
Pure, hypoallergenic latex lasts for many years and does the best job of cushioning the body’s pressure points.
At your size, the most comfortable latex topper is the Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper
…shown here.
Suite Organic Latex Topper
 
FedEx shipping is Fast
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook


Comments