A Latex Topper, NOT a New Mattress.

Jane writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have an older, well made mattress that's still in great shape.
But I'm older too, and I need to make it more comfortable.
Which latex mattress topper would you recommend that will give me for comfort at the surface?
Thank you for your blog, which is where I learned that a Latex Topper is all I need, and NOT a new mattress.
Jane
Hi Jane,
It's gratifying to know that my efforts on our blog had been of value to you.
Delivered quickly, consider the Suite Sleep 2" or 3" Soft Organic Dunlop Latex Mattress Topper.
3" creates a greater depth of softness than the 2"...usually a better choice to cushion the curves of a female.
Here are links to each of those latex toppers.
 
Suite Organic Latex Topper
FedEx Shipping is Fast 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments