We need a new king size mattress.

Bill writes: 

Hi Pete,

My wife and I are moving and it’s time for a new king size mattress.  
I’ve read your website from front to back as well as perused other sites.  
Of all the stuff I’ve read, trying to figure out what to believe or not, your decades of experience are a big influence on my thinking.
 
My wife and I are a youngish and active, 65 and 73, respectively.  
She is 5’7 and 120 lbs.; I am 5’11 and 159 lbs.  
She has a slightly weak back and swims 3 x per week to keep it from stiffening up.
 
Also, the finished height of the bed is important.  
If we shoot for a 26" finished height, we won’t be able to use the recommended foundation.  
I assume we can buy a 5" low-profile foundation to make it work?
 
Looking forward to your recommendation.
Thanks, Bill
 
Hi Bill,
Given all of the particulars:
My recommendation would be the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
It's a 13.5" mattress and the foundation is available in your choice of 5" or 8"
This is the mattress my wife and I have been sleeping on for many years..
Click on this link:

This mattress provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
The individually pocketed coils are designed to maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
The upholstery is Natural, Talalay LatexFoam...no chemicals to worry about.
 
White Glove Delivery is Free.


 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments