Sealy Posturepedic Deluxe Soft Hotel Mattress.

Josephine writes: 

Hi Pete,

I talked with you about a year ago when shopping for a new mattress.  
I had slept on a Sealy Postureperdic Plush Hotel Mattress, and it felt wonderful for the 1 night I slept on it.   
I understand it no longer is made. In its place is a Sealy Posturepedic Deluxe Soft mattress.  
I've not purchased any new mattresses yet. 
However, after reading the reviews on this mattress I see that it gets terrible reviews.
 
I suffer from many back issues, i.e. Spondylolisthesis, Sciatica, Arthritis, etc.  
So, having the right mattress is so important for me.  
I’m a side and stomach sleeper and was hoping you could direct me to a mattress that would work for me.
My husband can sleep on anything.
 
Please HELP! 
Thank you, Josephine.
Hi Josephine,
There are two good choices.
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is very well made.
The FedEx delivery is something you may or may not be able to accommodate.
It’s that FedEx shipping that keeps the price down and what makes it such a great value.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
 

The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is our best.
Due to the high quality of the components, it’s not as soft as it sounds.
This mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, scheduled with you in advance, brought into your bedroom, unpacked, setup, and all packaging materials removed.
My wife and I have been sleeping on this mattress for several years.
It’s still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:
Liberta-mattress-on-a-10in-Organic-foundation-with-Organic-pillows-1
The Wolf mattress is upholstered with Certi-Pur Certified Safe foams.
The Natura mattress is upholstered with Natural & Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex.
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments