Replacing a Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop Mattress.

 Glen writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I need to replace an old Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop Mattress.
We've been shopping and can't find anything like it.
A Google search led us to you. Now, I know why. They don't make it anymore.
After reading many of your blog posts, I feel confident that you can help find what I want.
I await your recommendation.
Thanks, Glen
 
Hi Glen,
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress has the same type of coil system as in the Simmons Beautyrest that you have. So, you can expect the same kind of support that you’ve been used to.
It’s a 12” thick mattress, which isn’t all that soft.
 


 
 
You’ll also need to replace your box spring.
Shipping is Fast & Free


 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 

Voicemail: 856-874-6894

 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments