Replacement for a Stearns and Foster Heidi Mattress.

Aida writes: 

Hello TME,

I have a Stearns and Foster Heidi Mattress that I purchased over a long time ago.
think it’s time to replace it. 
I was trying to find a replacement online and stumbled upon your site.
I am so impressed with your knowledge base -- you're truly an expert! 

In the last post on the topic, you recommended the Natura of Canada Greenspring Plush mattress. However, that post was in 2019 and I am sure a lot has changed in the industry since then. 
I was wondering if you still thought that this was the best replacement for the S&F Heidi? My height and weight is 5' 5" and 125 lbs. 
Thanks, I'm so appreciative of your help!
Aida

Hello Aida,
Much has changed in this industry over the years, and not for the better…overall.
I’m happy to report that nothing has changed in the Natura Greenspring line.
Given your size,  I suggest going with the ultra plush model.
All 4 models in that line are firmer than they sound, due to the high quality and resiliency of the components. Their plush model will feel firmer than the S&F Heidi.
My wife and have the ultra plush. 
Ours is 9.5 years old and still in like new condition…each of us weighs more than 200.

Here’s a link to that line. Click on each model to view specifications and prices.



These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery.
Delivery includes set up in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Approx. 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Thanks, Pete

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments