Mattresses with no memory foam.

 Steve writes:

Hi Pete,
A customer of yours and a friend of mine tells me you have mattresses with no memory foam.
Would you be kind enough to send me a link, so that I can read more about them?
I need something supportive and comfortable for my wife and I.
Thanks, Steve
Hi Steve,
I'm happy to do that. None of these mattresses have any memory foam in them.
Here is the link to Natura of Canada Mattresses…showing specifications and prices.
The Greenspring Ultra Plush model is what my wife and I have been sleeping on for nearly a decade.
Despite that each of us weighs more than 200 lbs., our mattress is still in like new condition.
The ultra plush model is not too plush, and would be the better choice for the comfort level you’re seeking.
It will be cushier at the hip, which is the usual sore spot on women.
The firm, contouring support is the same in all of the Greenspring models.
There is no memory foam in any of these mattresses.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing…which is why we don’t sell mattresses that have memory foam.
 
All of the Natura Mattresses come with White Glove Delivery
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook


Comments