I've Purchased 5 Mattresses in as many years.

 Charles writes:

Hi Pete,
After 5 mattresses in as many years, I finally went on line to find out why.
That's when I found your informative blogs about mattresses.
Now, I know why. It's the memory foam in each of the mattresses I bought.
Which mattress is the best?
I'm sick and tired of all the run around and BS I've gotten from my local stores.
Please, send me a link to the best mattress, which I assume, will have no memory foam in it.
Thanks, Charles
 
Hi Charles,
You're right! Memory foam is the reason for all the bad mattresses you've purchased.
Since you already know what the problem is, I won't waste your time going over all that again.
 
The very best that we carry is the mattress my wife and I have been sleeping on for the past 9.5 years.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
 
Natura Liberta
 
The double tempered, individually pocketed provide long lasting support that maintains the natural alignment of the spine, which is key to relieving chronic back pain.
The Natural & Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex upholstery provides long lasting surface comfort.
Natural Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Memory foam has proven to be the worst upholstery material ever invented, over its 20-year history.
 
Our 9.5 years old mattress is still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back.
 
White Glove Delivery
 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook


Comments