A Mattress with No Chemical Off Gassing for a Nursing Mom.

Sue writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m very glad to have found you. I've been having mattress problems for a long time. 
I’m a nursing mother and my daughter is four months old.
My daughter and I sleep in the same bed, so I want to change to a firmer mattress with no chemical off gassing. 
I hope you can recommend something to me. 
Thanks, Sue
Hello Sue,
The Wolf Tulah mattress uses an individually pocketed coil unit for firm, contouring support.
The upholstery is Certi-Pur Certified Safe...NO Off Gassing
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
 


FedEx Shipping is Fast
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments