A Mattress to Relieve Sports Back Hernia and Hip Joint Pain.

 Ella writes:



Hi Pete,
I am 42 and suffer from a sports back hernia and hip joint pain.
I have a weakened core and suffer lower back pain if my core is not supported properly.
I sleep on my side/tummy.
I cannot have a bed that allows my core to sink, and it can't be too hard that my hips feel pressure.  
I am 35 lbs over weight, that seems to remain consistent no matter what I do!
I have been sleeping on an Endy mattress for 2.5 years and hate it.  
I have more pain now than ever and I can hardly get out of the bed in the morning because of it.  
I thought my injury was just getting worse until last week when I stayed at holiday inn express for 3 nights and quickly realized I had no pain in the morning. Since being back home, I can hardly walk.  
Before Endy, we had a Tempur-Pedic which also caused me crippling pain.
Hubby sleeps back/side and has had upper back and neck pain ever since we got this stupid bed.  
Can you suggest a bed for us?
Thanks, Ella
 
Hello Ella,
An individually pocketed coil unit is designed to maintain the natural alignment of the spine, which is the best you can do to relieve pain from disc related back problems.
The worst you can do is buy any mattress upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam softens as it warms from your body heat, allowing you to sink, which throws off your spine's alignment. Any mattress upholstered with memory foam will make any back problems worse.
That hotel mattress used an individually pocketed coil and no memory foam.
 
Our best is The Natura of Canada Greenspring, with the Ultra Plush model being the most comfortable.
The Ultra Plush is what my wife and I have been sleeping on for many years.
I have a very bad back, yet I sleep and wake without back pain because of this mattress.
My wife and I weigh more than 200 lbs., each. Yet our mattress remains in like new condition.
Click on this link to view that line of mattresses:
 

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery
 
Delivery is Always FreeOnline ordering is Easy & SecureVisa, M/C, Discover, AmexOr choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
VERY IMPORTANT: 
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments