A Mattress as good as my old Stearns and Foster.

Ann writes: 

Hi Pete,

I had a Stearns and Foster mattress for many years.
I recently replaced it with a Saatva Mattress.
I’ve been sleeping on it for about two months. 
It was good for a few weeks. Recently, I’ve started to have lower back pain.
I’m small and light. I am primarily a side and stomach sleeper.
What do you recommend that's firm, comfortable, and will wear like my old S&F?

Thanks so much, Ann

 
Hi Ann,
I recommend the Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress to find the quality of your old S&F.
The coils are strong and firm, with the most comfortable sleeping surface in the Ultra Plush model.
These mattresses wear incredibly well. The Ultra Plush is what we sleep on at home.
Click on this link to view that line:
 



These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments