A Latex Mattress Topper is All I Need.

Jane writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have an older, well made mattress that's still in great shape.
But I'm older too, and I need to make it softer and more comfortable.
Which latex mattress topper would you recommend that will give me comfort at the surface?
Thank you for your blog, which is where I learned that a topper is all I need.
Jane
Hi Jane,
It's gratifying to know that my efforts on our blog had been of value to you.
The Suite Sleep 2" or 3" Soft Organic Dunlop, and the Suite Sleep 3" Soft Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers will do a great job of providing surface comfort. The Vita Talalay is the softest choice.
Click on this link to view those Latex Mattress Toppers:
Suite Organic Latex Topper
FedEx Shipping is Fast
Delivery is Always FreeOnline ordering is Easy & SecureVisa, M/C, Discover, AmexOr choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments