Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.

Ken writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am 70 years old and live alone. 
After reading about your Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress, that maybe I should explore.
The next important thing is that I live in Florida now and I have never turned my heat on since I moved here.  
I do not want to sleep on some cocoon like material that makes whatever side I am sleeping on sweaty.  
I like firm mattresses, especially when laying on my back.  
I can actually realign my spine and adjust myself if the surface I am lying on is firm enough.  
But I am a side sleeper so maybe I need something slightly less than firm.  
Any ideas as to what material, firmness, and/or brand would suit me best?
Thanks, Ken
 
Good morning Ken,
The Wolf Tulah has the firm support and comfortable surface feel you're looking for.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
 
 


These mattresses ship quickly via FedEx. Shipping is free.
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments